I can’t log in?
Typical Issues include;
Using an unsupported browser
The MBI website and online apps will work best if you are using a supported browser. Due to the fast pace of application development, browser developers are always attempting to provide the best security and user experience. This can mean that the browser you have used successfully before, may stop working. Our site supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Safari on Mac OS
- Safari on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Verify that your username and password are entered correctly and that Caps Lock is not on. iPhones and iPads may auto-capitalize the first character of your username and password.
Please Note: Both your username and password are case-sensitive.
Cookies must be enabled
Cookies are used for login authentication. If cookies have been disabled in your browser, you will run into difficulties logging in and even using our site. Please verify that “Cookies” are enabled in your browser.
- Go to Customize and control Google Chrome (3 verticle dots) in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data. Select the Allow all cookies radio button
Safari on Mac OS
- Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.
- Uncheck the following options:
- Prevent cross-site tracking
- Block all cookies
Safari on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Go to Settings (app) -> Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options:
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- Go to Application Menu in the top right corner and click Settings.
- From the left menu, click Privacy & Security.
- Select the Standard or Custom option. In the case of the Custom option, select Cross-site tracking cookies – includes social media cookies as a preference for Cookies.
- Go to Settings and more (…) in the top right corner and click Settings.
- Click Cookies and site permissions -> Manage and delete cookies and site data. Set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.
If the issue persists, contact the MBI Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).