No. For volunteering, YWAM is not able to help you qualify for a VISA to travel outside of your country. For some who would have difficulty obtaining a travel VISA, the best option is to volunteer within your country. If you have questions about the application process for getting a VISA, the location receiving you as a volunteer is much better equipped to help you, not the MBI office.